In this Quick Reference Guide, we will explain how to document Interpreter Details. This Guide assumes that the user has a basic understanding of how to access the Intake MG & SOAP MG templates.
Accessing the Interpreter Details Template
The Interpreter Details template, allows users to document specific information about those providing interpretation for patients. To access the Interpreter Details template, click the Interpreter Details active text link. (See image below)
Completing Additional Visit Information
In the Additional Visit Information pop-up window:
- Move Interpreter Details from the Available Category list to Selected category.
- Select the desired Interpreter Details questions from the Pre-configured questions for selected category(s) list.
- Type answers to Interpreter Details questions in the Response to selected question text field.
- Click Add
- Click Save & Close
What Do You Want to Do?
If all of the Pre-configured Interpreter Details questions are not completed upon clicking Save & Close. The What Do You Want to Do? pop-up will appear.
There are two options available:
- Return - takes you back to Additional Visit Information template.
- Save & Close - this option along with clicking OK closes the template.