In this Quick Reference Guide, we will explore the following:
- How to Create My Phrases
- How to Update My Phrases
- How to Remove My Phrases
- How to Insert My Phrases
This Quick Reference Guide assumes that users have a basic understanding as to how to document within the EHR application.
How to Create My Phrases
My Phrases can be created and or added from several different locations, including the following:
- Generic Free Form template (HPI template)
- A/P Details (SOAP MG)
- Telephone Call MG (Comments)
To create My Phrases, access one of the above mentioned locations.
In this illustration, we will use the Generic Free Form template.
Click the My Phrases active text link.
Select the type of phrase you would like to create, by clicking the My phrase type field.
The My phrase type field is defaulted based on where the phrase is being created from.
After selecting the My phrase type:
- Free type a summary or title for your phrase in the My phrase summary field. (Helps to identify phrase in list)
- Free type your phrase in the space provided. (10,000 character limit)
- Click Create My Phrase
The newly saved phrase should now appear in the above grid. (See image below)
How to Update My Phrases
To Update any of your phrases:
- Select the desired phrase from the My Phrase grid
- Make changes or corrections to the Phrase
- Click Update My Phrase
How to Remove My Phrases
To Remove My Phrases:
- Select the desired phrase from the My Phrase grid.
- Click Delete
How to Insert My Phrases
To insert My Phrases into your documentation:
- Select desired phrase from the My Phrases grid.
- Click Insert and Close
Additional information can be added to the Phrase field before inserting My Phrases.
The phrase has now been inserted. (See image below)